Genetic Variation of the Ghrelin Signaling System in Females With Severe Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1519–1524, September 2010
How to Cite
Landgren, S., Jerlhag, E., Hallman, J., Oreland, L., Lissner, L., Strandhagen, E., Thelle, D. S., Zetterberg, H., Blennow, K. and Engel, J. A. (2010), Genetic Variation of the Ghrelin Signaling System in Females With Severe Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1519–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01236.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received for publication January 18, 2010; accepted March 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!