Genetic Variation of the Ghrelin Signaling System in Females With Severe Alcohol Dependence
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1519–1524, September 2010
How to Cite
Landgren, S., Jerlhag, E., Hallman, J., Oreland, L., Lissner, L., Strandhagen, E., Thelle, D. S., Zetterberg, H., Blennow, K. and Engel, J. A. (2010), Genetic Variation of the Ghrelin Signaling System in Females With Severe Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1519–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01236.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received for publication January 18, 2010; accepted March 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.