The Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) (E. Riley, San Diego State University, Principal Investigator) includes 16 different centers where data collection and analysis take place. The data collection sites and associated investigators described in this paper are: San Diego State University (S.N. Mattson) and Folkhälsan Research Center-Helsinki (I. Autti-Rämö, Å. Fagerlund, M. Korkman). Additional sites include the University of New Mexico and Northern Plains (P.A. May, W. Kalberg, A. Aragon), University of Cape Town (C. Adnams), and the Moscow Institute of Psychiatry (V. Konovalova, G. Marintcheva).
Toward a Neurobehavioral Profile of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1640–1650, September 2010
How to Cite
Mattson, S. N., Roesch, S. C., Fagerlund, Å., Autti-Rämö, I., Jones, K. L., May, P. A., Adnams, C. M., Konovalova, V., Riley, E. P. and the CIFASD (2010), Toward a Neurobehavioral Profile of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1640–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01250.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received for publication July 31, 2009; accepted April 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.