Acute and Chronic Alcohol Exposure Impair the Phagocytosis of Apoptotic Cells and Enhance the Pulmonary Inflammatory Response
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1723–1732, October 2010
How to Cite
Boé, D. M., Richens, T. R., Horstmann, S. A., Burnham, E. L., Janssen, W. J., Henson, P. M., Moss, M. and William Vandivier, R. (2010), Acute and Chronic Alcohol Exposure Impair the Phagocytosis of Apoptotic Cells and Enhance the Pulmonary Inflammatory Response. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1723–1732. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01259.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Received for publication November 6, 2009; accepted April 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!