Previous presentations: 48th Annual New Drug Clinical Evaluation Unit Meeting. May 27–30, 2008; Phoenix, Arizona, USA; Annual Scientific Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism. June 28–July 2, 2008; Washington, DC, USA.
A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With Quetiapine as Adjunct Therapy With Lithium or Divalproex in Bipolar I Patients With Coexisting Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1822–1831, October 2010
How to Cite
Stedman, M., Pettinati, H. M., Brown, E. S., Kotz, M., Calabrese, J. R. and Raines, S. (2010), A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With Quetiapine as Adjunct Therapy With Lithium or Divalproex in Bipolar I Patients With Coexisting Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1822–1831. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01270.x
Clinical trial registration information: Efficacy and Safety of Quetiapine Fumarate (SEROQUEL®) in the Treatment of Alcohol Dependency in Patients With Bipolar Disorder (D144AL00002). Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00114686?term=D144AL00002&rank=1
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Received for publication June 24, 2009; accepted May 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.