Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT): 12-Month Outcomes of a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial in a Polish Emergency Department
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1922–1928, November 2010
How to Cite
Cherpitel, C. J., Korcha, R. A., Moskalewicz, J., Swiatkiewicz, G., Ye, Y. and Bond, J. (2010), Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT): 12-Month Outcomes of a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial in a Polish Emergency Department. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1922–1928. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01281.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received for publication September 17, 2009; accepted May 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.