Current address: Institute of Molecular Medicine for the Prevention of Human Diseases, University of Texas Health Science Center, 1825 Pressler, Houston, TX 77030.
1H and 31P NMR Lipidome of Ethanol-Induced Fatty Liver
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1937–1947, November 2010
How to Cite
Fernando, H., Kondraganti, S., Bhopale, K. K., Volk, D. E., Neerathilingam, M., Kaphalia, B. S., Luxon, B. A., Boor, P. J. and Shakeel Ansari, G.A. (2010), 1H and 31P NMR Lipidome of Ethanol-Induced Fatty Liver. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1937–1947. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01283.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received for publication November 2, 2009; accepted May 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!