Alcohol-Induced Exacerbation of Ischemic Brain Injury: Role of NAD(P)H Oxidase
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1948–1955, November 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Mayhan, W. G., Arrick, D. M., Xiong, W. and Sun, H. (2010), Alcohol-Induced Exacerbation of Ischemic Brain Injury: Role of NAD(P)H Oxidase. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1948–1955. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01284.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received for publication January 20, 2010; accepted May 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!