Individual Differences in Problem Drinking Among Tribal Members From One First Nation Community
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1985–1992, November 2010
How to Cite
Spillane, N. S. and Smith, G. T. (2010), Individual Differences in Problem Drinking Among Tribal Members From One First Nation Community. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 1985–1992. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01288.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received for publication November 9, 2009; accepted May 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.