Acute Alcohol Intoxication Impairs the Hematopoietic Precursor Cell Response to Pneumococcal Pneumonia
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2035–2043, December 2010
How to Cite
Raasch, C. E., Zhang, P., Siggins, R. W., LaMotte, L. R., Nelson, S. and Bagby, G. J. (2010), Acute Alcohol Intoxication Impairs the Hematopoietic Precursor Cell Response to Pneumococcal Pneumonia. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2035–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01291.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Received for publication March 4, 2010; accepted June 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.