A Polymorphism in GABRA2 Is Associated With the Medial Frontal Response to Alcohol Cues in an fMRI Study
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2169–2178, December 2010
How to Cite
Kareken, D. A., Liang, T., Wetherill, L., Dzemidzic, M., Bragulat, V., Cox, C., Talavage, T., O’Connor, S. J. and Foroud, T. (2010), A Polymorphism in GABRA2 Is Associated With the Medial Frontal Response to Alcohol Cues in an fMRI Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2169–2178. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01293.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received for publication March 26, 2010; accepted June 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.