The majority of the studies described in this minireview were presented in a symposium at RSA in 2008.
The Importance of Glucocorticoids in AlcoholDependence and Neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2011–2018, December 2010
How to Cite
Rose, A. K., Shaw, S. G., Prendergast, M. A. and Little, H. J. (2010), The Importance of Glucocorticoids in AlcoholDependence and Neurotoxicity. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2011–2018. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01298.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received for publication November 6, 2009; accepted June 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.