Current address: Institute for Behavioral Genetics, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 80303.
The Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Partial Agonist Varenicline Increases the Ataxic and Sedative-Hypnotic Effects of Acute Ethanol Administration in C57BL/6J Mice
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2053–2060, December 2010
How to Cite
Kamens, H. M., Andersen, J. and Picciotto, M. R. (2010), The Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Partial Agonist Varenicline Increases the Ataxic and Sedative-Hypnotic Effects of Acute Ethanol Administration in C57BL/6J Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2053–2060. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01301.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Received for publication January 20, 2010; accepted May 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.