Aversive Effects of Ethanol in Adolescent Versus Adult Rats: Potential Causes and Implication for Future Drinking
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2061–2069, December 2010
How to Cite
Schramm-Sapyta, N. L., DiFeliceantonio, A. G., Foscue, E., Glowacz, S., Haseeb, N., Wang, N., Zhou, C. and Kuhn, C. M. (2010), Aversive Effects of Ethanol in Adolescent Versus Adult Rats: Potential Causes and Implication for Future Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2061–2069. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01302.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Received for publication January 22, 2010; accepted May 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!