Contributions: GMT, MJD, MSW, DJT, LWK: study concept and design; GMT, MJD, MSW, SJR, CDH, CSS: acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of the data; GMT, MJD: drafting of the manuscript; GMT, MJD, DJT, CSS, LWK: critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content; LWK: obtaining funding for the work performed.
Autoimmune Hepatitis Induced by Syngeneic Liver Cytosolic Proteins Biotransformed by Alcohol Metabolites
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2126–2136, December 2010
How to Cite
Thiele, G. M., Duryee, M. J., Willis, M. S., Tuma, D. J., Radio, S. J., Hunter, C. D., Schaffert, C. S. and Klassen, L. W. (2010), Autoimmune Hepatitis Induced by Syngeneic Liver Cytosolic Proteins Biotransformed by Alcohol Metabolites. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34: 2126–2136. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01309.x
All work was performed in the Experimental Immunology Laboratory at the Omaha Veterans Administration Medical Center, Research Services 151, 4101 Woolworth Avenue, Omaha, NE 68105.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Received for publication February 19, 2010; accepted June 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.