Stress-Induced and Cue-Induced Craving for Alcohol in Heavy Drinkers: Preliminary Evidence of Genetic Moderation by the OPRM1 and CRH-BP Genes
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 166–174, January 2011
How to Cite
Ray, L. A. (2011), Stress-Induced and Cue-Induced Craving for Alcohol in Heavy Drinkers: Preliminary Evidence of Genetic Moderation by the OPRM1 and CRH-BP Genes. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 166–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01333.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received for publication March 22, 2010; accepted July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.