Adolescents At Risk for Alcohol Abuse Demonstrate Altered Frontal Lobe Activation During Stroop Performance
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 218–228, February 2011
How to Cite
Silveri, M. M., Rogowska, J., McCaffrey, A. and Yurgelun-Todd, D. A. (2011), Adolescents At Risk for Alcohol Abuse Demonstrate Altered Frontal Lobe Activation During Stroop Performance. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 218–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01337.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received for publication October 14, 2009; accepted July 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.