Ethanol-Induced Alterations in Fatty Acid-Related Lipids in Serum and Tissues in Mice
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 229–234, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Yu, M., Crabb, D., Xu, Y. and Liangpunsakul, S. (2011), Ethanol-Induced Alterations in Fatty Acid-Related Lipids in Serum and Tissues in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 229–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01338.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Received for publication March 25, 2010; accepted July 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.