Present address: Montgomery College, Rockville, Maryland.
Alcohol-Related and Viral Hepatitis C-Related Cirrhosis Mortality among Hispanic Subgroups in the United States, 2000–2004
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 240–249, February 2011
How to Cite
Yoon, Y.-H., Yi, H.-y. and Thomson, P. C. (2011), Alcohol-Related and Viral Hepatitis C-Related Cirrhosis Mortality among Hispanic Subgroups in the United States, 2000–2004. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01340.x
This article is based on a study conducted under the Alcohol Epidemiologic Data System project funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, through Contract No. HHSN267200800023C to CSR, Incorporated. The views and opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed to represent the views of the sponsoring agency or the federal government.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received for publication February 24, 2010; accepted July 23, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Racial/Ethnic Workplace Discrimination, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2015, 48, 1, 42, , , ,
- 2Mortality From Chronic Liver Diseases in Diabetes, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014, 109, 7, 1020, , , , , ,
- 3Descriptive epidemiology of chronic liver disease in northeastern Italy: an analysis of multiple causes of death, Population Health Metrics, 2013, 11, 1, 20, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Alcoholic Hepatitis: A Clinician’s Guide, Clinics in Liver Disease, 2012, 16, 2, 371, ,
- 7New Strategies in Neuroprotection and Neurorepair, Neurotoxicity Research, 2012, 21, 1, 49, , , , , , , , ,
- 8Chronic Liver Disease in the Hispanic Population of the United States, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2011, 9, 10, 834, , , ,
- 9The impact of genetic variability on liver disease in the Hispanic/Latin-American population, Autoimmunity, 2011, 44, 7, 549, , ,