Present address: Montgomery College, Rockville, Maryland.
Alcohol-Related and Viral Hepatitis C-Related Cirrhosis Mortality among Hispanic Subgroups in the United States, 2000–2004
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 240–249, February 2011
How to Cite
Yoon, Y.-H., Yi, H.-y. and Thomson, P. C. (2011), Alcohol-Related and Viral Hepatitis C-Related Cirrhosis Mortality among Hispanic Subgroups in the United States, 2000–2004. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01340.x
This article is based on a study conducted under the Alcohol Epidemiologic Data System project funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, through Contract No. HHSN267200800023C to CSR, Incorporated. The views and opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed to represent the views of the sponsoring agency or the federal government.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received for publication February 24, 2010; accepted July 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.