Ethanol Lowers Glutathione in Rat Liver and Brain and Inhibits Methionine Synthase in a Cobalamin-Dependent Manner
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 277–283, February 2011
How to Cite
Waly, M. I., Kharbanda, K. K. and Deth, R. C. (2011), Ethanol Lowers Glutathione in Rat Liver and Brain and Inhibits Methionine Synthase in a Cobalamin-Dependent Manner. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 277–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01343.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received for publication May 11, 2010; accepted July 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!