Haplotype-Based Study of the Association of Alcohol-Metabolizing Genes With Alcohol Dependence in Four Independent Populations
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 304–316, February 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Zhou, Z., Hodgkinson, C. A., Yuan, Q., Shen, P.-H., Mulligan, C. J., Wang, A., Gray, R. R., Roy, A., Virkkunen, M., Goldman, D. and Enoch, M.-A. (2011), Haplotype-Based Study of the Association of Alcohol-Metabolizing Genes With Alcohol Dependence in Four Independent Populations. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 304–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01346.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received for publication February 5, 2010; accepted August 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.