Drinking Motives in Female Smokers: Factor Structure, Alcohol Dependence, and Genetic Influences
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 345–354, February 2011
How to Cite
Kristjansson, S. D., Agrawal, A., Littlefield, A. K., Pergadia, M. L., Lessov-Schlaggar, C. N., Sartor, C. E., Bucholz, K. K., Madden, P. A. F., Cooper, M. L., Sher, K. J. and Heath, A. C. (2011), Drinking Motives in Female Smokers: Factor Structure, Alcohol Dependence, and Genetic Influences. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01350.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received for publication February 8, 2010; accepted August 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.