Administration of Memantine During Ethanol Withdrawal in Neonatal Rats: Effects on Long-Term Ethanol-Induced Motor Incoordination and Cerebellar Purkinje Cell Loss
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 355–364, February 2011
How to Cite
Idrus, N. M., McGough, N. N. H., Riley, E. P. and Thomas, J. D. (2011), Administration of Memantine During Ethanol Withdrawal in Neonatal Rats: Effects on Long-Term Ethanol-Induced Motor Incoordination and Cerebellar Purkinje Cell Loss. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 355–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01351.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Received for publication March 24, 2010; accepted August 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.