Limited Associations of Dopamine System Genes With Alcohol Dependence and Related Traits in the Irish Affected Sib Pair Study of Alcohol Dependence (IASPSAD)
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism. No claim to original U.S. government works
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 376–385, February 2011
How to Cite
Hack, L. M., Kalsi, G., Aliev, F., Kuo, P.-H., Prescott, C. A., Patterson, D. G., Walsh, D., Dick, D. M., Riley, B. P. and Kendler, K. S. (2011), Limited Associations of Dopamine System Genes With Alcohol Dependence and Related Traits in the Irish Affected Sib Pair Study of Alcohol Dependence (IASPSAD). Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 376–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01353.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received for publication February 9, 2010; accepted August 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.