Effect of Detoxification on Liver Stiffness Assessed by Fibroscan® in Alcoholic Patients
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 566–570, March 2011
How to Cite
Gelsi, E., Dainese, R., Truchi, R., Mariné-Barjoan, E., Anty, R., Autuori, M., Burroni, S., Vanbiervliet, G., Evesque, L., Cherikh, F. and Tran, A. (2011), Effect of Detoxification on Liver Stiffness Assessed by Fibroscan® in Alcoholic Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 566–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01374.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Received for publication July 5, 2010; accepted September 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.