Alcohol Alters DNA Methylation Patterns and Inhibits Neural Stem Cell Differentiation
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 735–746, April 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, F. C., Balaraman, Y., Teng, M., Liu, Y., Singh, R. P. and Nephew, K. P. (2011), Alcohol Alters DNA Methylation Patterns and Inhibits Neural Stem Cell Differentiation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 735–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01391.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Received for publication March 8, 2010; accepted September 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.