Risky Alcohol Use in Adolescence: The Role of Genetics (DRD2, SLC6A4) and Coping Motives
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 756–764, April 2011
How to Cite
van der Zwaluw, C. S., Kuntsche, E. and Engels, R. C. M. E. (2011), Risky Alcohol Use in Adolescence: The Role of Genetics (DRD2, SLC6A4) and Coping Motives. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 756–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01393.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Received for publication September 30, 2010; accepted October 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!