Dr. Meyer is Professor of Psychiatry at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown. The work was not paid for or supported by NIH.
Commentary on Falk
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 191–193, February 2011
How to Cite
Meyer, R. E. (2011), Commentary on Falk. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 191–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01395.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received for publication December 5, 2010; accepted December 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.