The Change of Plasma Ghrelin and Leptin Levels by the Development of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Patients With Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 905–911, May 2011
How to Cite
Ju, A., Cheon, Y.-H., Lee, K.-S., Lee, S.-S., Lee, W.-Y., Won, W.-Y., Park, S.-I., Kim, W.-H. and Kim, D.-J. (2011), The Change of Plasma Ghrelin and Leptin Levels by the Development of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Patients With Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 905–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01420.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Received for publication August 4, 2010; accepted October 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.