The Mu Opioid Receptor Is Not Involved in Ethanol-Stimulated Dopamine Release in the Ventral Striatum of C57BL/6J Mice
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 929–938, May 2011
How to Cite
Ramachandra, V., Kang, F., Kim, C., Nova, A. S., Bajaj, A., Scott Hall, F., Uhl, G. R. and Gonzales, R. A. (2011), The Mu Opioid Receptor Is Not Involved in Ethanol-Stimulated Dopamine Release in the Ventral Striatum of C57BL/6J Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 929–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01423.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Received for publication June 14, 2010; accepted October 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.