The Enduring Influence of Drinking Motives on Alcohol Consumption After Fateful Trauma
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1004–1010, May 2011
How to Cite
Beseler, C. L., Aharonovich, E. and Hasin, D. S. (2011), The Enduring Influence of Drinking Motives on Alcohol Consumption After Fateful Trauma. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1004–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01431.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Received for publication April 29, 2010; accepted November 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.