Event-Related Potentials During Visual Target Detection in Treatment-Naïve Active Alcoholics
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1171–1179, June 2011
How to Cite
Fein, G. and Andrew, C. (2011), Event-Related Potentials During Visual Target Detection in Treatment-Naïve Active Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1171–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01450.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Received for publication August 30, 2010; accepted November 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.