Toll-Like Receptor 4 Mediates Alcohol-Induced Steatohepatitis Through Bone Marrow-Derived and Endogenous Liver Cells in Mice
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1509–1518, August 2011
How to Cite
Inokuchi, S., Tsukamoto, H., Park, E., Liu, Z.-X., Brenner, D. A. and Seki, E. (2011), Toll-Like Receptor 4 Mediates Alcohol-Induced Steatohepatitis Through Bone Marrow-Derived and Endogenous Liver Cells in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1509–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01487.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Received for publication August 23, 2010; accepted January 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.