These authors contributed equally to this work.
Association of Moderate Alcohol Use and Binge Drinking During Pregnancy with Neonatal Health
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1669–1677, September 2011
How to Cite
Meyer-Leu, Y., Lemola, S., Daeppen, J.-B., Deriaz, O. and Gerber, S. (2011), Association of Moderate Alcohol Use and Binge Drinking During Pregnancy with Neonatal Health. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1669–1677. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01513.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received for publication December 31, 2009; accepted January 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.