Striatal Involvement in Human Alcoholism and Alcohol Consumption, and Withdrawal in Animal Models
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1739–1748, October 2011
How to Cite
Chen, G., Cuzon Carlson, V. C., Wang, J., Beck, A., Heinz, A., Ron, D., Lovinger, D. M. and Buck, K. J. (2011), Striatal Involvement in Human Alcoholism and Alcohol Consumption, and Withdrawal in Animal Models. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1739–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01520.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received for publication November 30, 2010; accepted February 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.