Persistent Escalation of Alcohol Drinking in C57BL/6J Mice With Intermittent Access to 20% Ethanol
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1938–1947, November 2011
How to Cite
Hwa, L. S., Chu, A., Levinson, S. A., Kayyali, T. M., DeBold, J. F. and Miczek, K. A. (2011), Persistent Escalation of Alcohol Drinking in C57BL/6J Mice With Intermittent Access to 20% Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1938–1947. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01545.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received for publication October 8, 2010; accepted February 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!