Behavioral Pharmacogenetic Analysis on the Role of the α4 GABAA Receptor Subunit in the Ethanol-Mediated Impairment of Hippocampus-Dependent Contextual Learning
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1948–1959, November 2011
How to Cite
Cushman, J. D., Moore, M. D., Jacobs, N. S., Olsen, R. W. and Fanselow, M. S. (2011), Behavioral Pharmacogenetic Analysis on the Role of the α4 GABAA Receptor Subunit in the Ethanol-Mediated Impairment of Hippocampus-Dependent Contextual Learning. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1948–1959. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01546.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received for publication August 22, 2010; accepted March 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.