Alteration of Ethanol Drinking in Mice via Modulation of the GABAA Receptor with Ganaxolone, Finasteride, and Gaboxadol
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1994–2007, November 2011
How to Cite
Ramaker, M. J., Ford, M. M., Fretwell, A. M. and Finn, D. A. (2011), Alteration of Ethanol Drinking in Mice via Modulation of the GABAA Receptor with Ganaxolone, Finasteride, and Gaboxadol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 1994–2007. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01551.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received for publication September 29, 2010; accepted March 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!