Measures of Current Alcohol Consumption and Problems: Two Independent Twin Studies Suggest a Complex Genetic Architecture
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2152–2161, December 2011
How to Cite
Dick, D. M., Meyers, J. L., Rose, R. J., Kaprio, J. and Kendler, K. S. (2011), Measures of Current Alcohol Consumption and Problems: Two Independent Twin Studies Suggest a Complex Genetic Architecture. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 2152–2161. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01564.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received for publication December 1, 2010; accepted March 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!