Alcohol in Pregnancy: Attitudes, Knowledge, and Information Practice Among Midwives in Denmark 2000 to 2009
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 2226–2230, December 2011
How to Cite
Kesmodel, U. S. and Kesmodel, P. S. (2011), Alcohol in Pregnancy: Attitudes, Knowledge, and Information Practice Among Midwives in Denmark 2000 to 2009. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 35: 2226–2230. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01572.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received for publication February 4, 2011; accepted March 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.