Nicotine Modulates Alcohol-Seeking and Relapse by Alcohol-Preferring (P) Rats in a Time-Dependent Manner
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 43–54, January 2012
How to Cite
Hauser, S. R., Getachew, B., Oster, S. M., Dhaher, R., Ding, Z.-M., Bell, R. L., McBride, W. J. and Rodd, Z. A. (2012), Nicotine Modulates Alcohol-Seeking and Relapse by Alcohol-Preferring (P) Rats in a Time-Dependent Manner. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 43–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01579.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received for publication November 10, 2010; accepted April 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.