Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption and the Risk of Alcohol-Related Problems: A Comparative Risk-Curve Analysis of the 3 Baltic Countries, Sweden, and Italy
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 113–118, January 2012
How to Cite
Landberg, J. (2012), Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption and the Risk of Alcohol-Related Problems: A Comparative Risk-Curve Analysis of the 3 Baltic Countries, Sweden, and Italy. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01597.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received for publication March 5, 2010; accepted May 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!