Neuroendocrine Assessment of Serotonergic, Dopaminergic, and Noradrenergic Functions in Alcohol-Dependent Individuals
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2012
How to Cite
Fahlke, C., Berggren, U., Berglund, K. J., Zetterberg, H., Blennow, K., Engel, J. A. and Balldin, J. (2012), Neuroendocrine Assessment of Serotonergic, Dopaminergic, and Noradrenergic Functions in Alcohol-Dependent Individuals. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01598.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Received for publication May 19, 2010; accepted May 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!