Alcohol Dependence is Related to Overall Internalizing Psychopathology Load Rather than to Particular Internalizing Disorders: Evidence from a National Sample
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 325–331, February 2012
How to Cite
Kushner, M. G., Wall, M. M., Krueger, R. F., Sher, K. J., Maurer, E., Thuras, P. and Lee, S. (2012), Alcohol Dependence is Related to Overall Internalizing Psychopathology Load Rather than to Particular Internalizing Disorders: Evidence from a National Sample. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01604.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received for publication March 4, 2011; accepted June 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!