Reward and Relapse: Complete Gene-Induced Dissociation in an Animal Model of Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 517–522, March 2012
How to Cite
Quintanilla, M. E., Tampier, L., Karahanian, E., Rivera-Meza, M., Herrera-Marschitz, M. and Israel, Y. (2012), Reward and Relapse: Complete Gene-Induced Dissociation in an Animal Model of Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 517–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01606.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received for publication May 12, 2011; accepted July 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.