The Legacy of Minimum Legal Drinking Age Law Changes: Long-Term Effects on Suicide and Homicide Deaths Among Women
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 377–384, February 2012
How to Cite
Grucza, R. A., Hipp, P. R., Norberg, K. E., Rundell, L., Evanoff, A., Cavazos-Rehg, P. and Bierut, L. J. (2012), The Legacy of Minimum Legal Drinking Age Law Changes: Long-Term Effects on Suicide and Homicide Deaths Among Women. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01608.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received for publication April 20, 2011; accepted June 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!