An Optimized Method for the Measurement of Acetaldehyde by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 398–405, March 2012
How to Cite
Guan, X., Rubin, E. and Anni, H. (2012), An Optimized Method for the Measurement of Acetaldehyde by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 398–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01612.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received for publication April 4, 2011; accepted July 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.