Ethanol-Induced Loss-of-Righting Response During Ethanol Withdrawal in Male and Female Rats: Associations with Alterations in Arc Labeling
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 234–241, February 2012
How to Cite
Walls, S. A., Macklin, Z. L. and Devaud, L. L. (2012), Ethanol-Induced Loss-of-Righting Response During Ethanol Withdrawal in Male and Female Rats: Associations with Alterations in Arc Labeling. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 234–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01613.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received for publication March 26, 2011; accepted June 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.