Genetic Polymorphisms of Genes Coding to Alcohol-Metabolizing Enzymes in Western Mexicans: Association of CYP2E1*c2/CYP2E1*5B Allele with Cirrhosis and Liver Function
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 425–431, March 2012
How to Cite
García-Bañuelos, J., Panduro, A., Gordillo-Bastidas, D., Gordillo-Bastidas, E., Muñoz-Valle, J. F., Gurrola-Díaz, C. M., Sánchez-Enríquez, S., Ruiz-Madrigal, B. and Bastidas-Ramírez, B. E. (2012), Genetic Polymorphisms of Genes Coding to Alcohol-Metabolizing Enzymes in Western Mexicans: Association of CYP2E1*c2/CYP2E1*5B Allele with Cirrhosis and Liver Function. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01617.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received for publication October 21, 2010; accepted June 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.